08 July 2012

Awesome Sites


It's a Sunday and I am here in the lab looking after my enzyme being freeze dried. That only means that I am here in the lab doing nothing...but to wait. Thus, I started to browse the world wide web for some entertainment. Most often than not, I open my facebook, yahoomail, twitter, and tumblr accounts whenever I surf the internet. However, this time.. I was bored. 

And so, I gooooogled "cool websites".
I saw this:


I fell in love with it and so I "bookmarked" it. From this site, I was linked to and was able to experience short movies from:


Like they say, "The Greatest Stories Being Told".
Also, I checked out the latest ideas worth sharing at TED:


I watched a video of Terry Moore explaining why the letter "x" was designated as the unknown in almost everything. Such a trivia! Check it out for yourself at: 


I also watched, for the nth time, the video of Steve Job's in Stanford's commencement activity. Check it out and be inspired:


Lastly, I met Neil Pasricha and his blog on 1000 Awesome things:


Whoah, that's a long list for an hour of net surf!!!
I am a internet buddy today.
I hope to be able to inspire people with the simple things I do.

What if I have my own version of 1000 awesome things?
Let's see. ;) As Steve Job's says, stay foolish! 


-Sheba
#livelife

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea i was following Steve Jobs' advice all this time!
    Still foolish ;)

    ReplyDelete