31 August 2012

Two - FourEVER

August 25, 2012.
This marks my 24th year of existence here on Earth.
I am very thankful to celebrate this special day with the people closest to my heart. They even prepared a surprise party for me. If I just knew that it would be this BIG, I will not opt to wear slippers coming to the venue. Moral lesson: If it's gonna be your birthday, wear something that is extra special. :D



Also, they have prepared a tarpaulin for me. Can you imagine the look on my face when I saw this?!!! Oh, nooooo.



I let the tarpaulin pass because I enjoyed the balloons! They are all over the place. It felt like I'm in a children's party. My sister, Jeca, told me that my cousins were responsible for the "incorporation" of air inside these balloons. One of my Tita also told me na inumaga na sila for the balloons. <so sweet!>. Grabe ang team work, guys! Good job!




THE CAKE. Can you call it a birthday party without a cake? 
This part of the party was handled by my one and only mama.
I am SUPERWOMAN! wohoo.





FOOD, that would be for my Tita Chuchie. I super love her watermelon carvings. Amazing. It seemed that the event was much special because of the presence if these rose-watermelons!



 I am also happy that some of my friends came to celebrate with me.



Thank you for the team Effort!
Thank you. Thank you.
I cannot thank you guys enough!








Until the next swimming-videoke unlimited and X-Factor competition (Grand Prize: P100.00)! I am so happy and very thankful that you guys were my family. There are a lot of things that happen in our individual lives, yet we still make time to come together and celebrate as one.

I am a little sad because my brother, Aaron was not there. Same goes for  Dimple, Ate Love, Ate Ann, Delmae, Twet, and Poch.

Again, from the bottom of my heart...
SALAMAAAAT! :D
Surprises never fail to make my heart jump all over!



To Forever,
Sheba

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday! you deserved it and more. love you! :)

    ReplyDelete